Saturday, 31 October 2009
Friday, 23 October 2009
I wanted a nude lipstick for quite a while and then I saw the 2000 lipstick so I got both. When I did the Icing swatch the lipstick snapped :( Anyway I can fix it?
Ages ago I bought a ‘The Max Volume Flash Mascara’ ( http://sarah0992.blogspot.com/2009/09/mini-as-in-mini-haul-and-moaning.html ) , and then a bit ago I got the ‘No7 Extravagant Lashes’ ( http://sarah0992.blogspot.com/2009/10/picture-isnt-too-good-but-colours-are.html ), with this I got a free palette.
I’ve been using the No7 mascara and I’m really not into it, it separates my lashes, making me have five single skinny lashes, and no matter how much I layer, or which way I apply it, it seems to make nooooooooo difference. I’m kind of gutted because I usually like No7 products, however I did get the free palette which I love so not all pointless. I got the Max mascara before No7 but stopped because I wanted to try out the new one, it’s a bit clumpy now but I’ve gone back to it because it is so much better, great length, makes the stand out and was cheap(ish).
To try and get rid of the clumpy-ness I heated the tube with a hairdryer which is apparently suppose to soften the fibres and make it easier to apply (got this trick from More magazine which has a page dedicated to this kind of stuff, I find loads of good ideas here)
Tuesday, 20 October 2009
I looked through my jewellery and the only other one I have bought that is gold is the chain below (with miniature pearl-like thingies- I think this is where my obsession began). I don't remember where I got this one from but I would bet highly it was Accessorize
(They had a job the other week at Accessorize so I ran (yes really) into the shop already imaging the amount of money I would spend if I saw everything coming in new and looking pretty, but they turned me away saying they weren't taking students (stupid college ruining it all again)
Saturday, 17 October 2009
Tuesday, 13 October 2009
This is from http://babybubblz.blogspot.com/ I am really fond of her blog so good and have a look!
In this tag, I have to share 10 facts about me.
1. I am really considering a tattoo, I am thinking of putting one of my favourite sayings on my wrist or on my back….? Still thinking about it, pros and cons and all, let me know what you think.
2. I don’t like what I am doing at college, I actually hate it. I want to pursue something else, something that is actually a dream or aspiration instead of someone else’s dreams. Just unsure of what it is yet.
4. I drink far too many cups of tea; it can range from 4 to about 12 a day. That’s bad right? :S
5. My bedroom is the smallest room I have ever encountered; I can lie on my bed and reach out and touch all my walls. It’s still cute though, it has character.
The 10 blogs I am going to give this award to are going to be:
$ Laura's Bloggy Blog $
B-U-T (Beauty) BLOG
Beauty Talk With Hayley
Hannah Babey xo
kandee the make-up artist
Tacky Blue Eyeshadow
Saturday, 10 October 2009
(Click to see it larger)
'Beauty Box get gorgeous' from Debenhams for £5, lots of nice shimmery colours and this would be easy to take on holiday or overnight because its tiny and pink so win win
Friday, 9 October 2009
So for this I tell you all ten things about myself and then tag ten blogs. Enjoy :D
2. I am an aunty to 7 kids; I only really see three of them though and I’ve mentioned them in a blog before, they are my three favourite youngsters in the WHOLE WORLD
4. I horse ride, and am in the process of learning all the different things- a rising trot is actually really difficult and my thighs are still burning for using muscles I didn’t even know existed
5. I have a really strange combination of music; I love Alphabeat, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Bruce Hornsby, Cascada, Chantal Kreviazuk, Cobra Starship, Eminem, Evanescence, Fairground Attraction, Fallout Boy, A Fine Frenzy, The Fray, Jay-Z, Lil-Wayne, Kelly Clarkson, Lady GaGa, Leann Rimes, Linkin’ Park, Miley Cyrus, Muse, My Chemical Romance, N-Dubz, Paramore, Pixie Lott, Rihanna, VV Brown. Yeah it’s very random :S
6. I am terrified, literally out of my head panic stricken at the sight of Pigeons(!) which is bad when there are many, many of them everywhere I go. They fly at you and act stupid, but they are crafty creatures and know what their doing, I really wouldn’t be surprised if one day they attack the human race in order to take over the world
(Check out is creepy, scheming stare!!)
7. Seven is my favourite number, it used to be 5 but then I upgraded it. I don’t like even numbers.
8. I have never said ‘candy man’ 5times in a mirror, everyone else I know did it back when the movie was a major thing but I daren’t. Why take the chance!? Just in case it does happen!
10. I wear contacts (couldn’t think of anything more interesting after all that creative above :D)
I am going to tag:
All things girly (:
Aquahearts Makeup Obsession
Chapters of our life
Cheryl's Beauty Blog
kandee the make-up artist
Lucy's Blog ♥
Love, Love, Love these blogs, I always get excited when I see they’ve uploaded a new post.
Tuesday, 6 October 2009
Monday, 5 October 2009
Blue Moon, Fruit Punch, Pixie Dust, & Peek-a-Boo
Be a follower
Leave a comment
Follow on Twitter & retweet a link
Post this on your blog
Highly amusing! (at least in my opinion)
(My dads laptop is awesome, I so want one now just so I can sit and laugh at myself, being perfectly entertained for an hour or even two at a stretch) :)
What is the funniest thing you've done when your bored and a bit on the hysterical side and its no-longer acceptable to lie on the floor kicking and screaming until your put to bed with a bottle??
(View it while you can because I am most likely going to lose my nerve and remove this from embarrassment)
Sunday, 4 October 2009
Arrange it on the ironing board, plug in the iron, and begin.
Half a second late: ‘’OH ****’’
Apparently 100% polyester + hot iron =
‘’Mum, you might be about to shout at me…’’
‘’You know my grey silky top, well I thought I would iron it’’
‘’Oh no, Sarah’’
‘Yeah… well now there’s a hole in it’’
‘’Oh, you have to use the minimal amount of temperature, and even then barely even touch the material!’’
‘’Yeah, so I realise’’
It wasn’t too bad, no shouting, no true rage; Still cant stop laughing when I look at it though :D
WARNING: If you’re a bit on the rubbish side with domestics, STAY AWAY FROM THE IRON!!
Saturday, 3 October 2009
My hair is damaged from drying and straightening, and dyeing so I am really looking for ways of trying to rescue it; anything that helps even a little I’ll give it ago. Let me know if anyone has really good tactics that they use or great products that they buy… :D