Thursday 1 October 2009

Shopping..




The picture isnt too good; but the colours are a dark purple, and light purple, and brown and a creamy white.
I got the pallette free when I bought the number 7 'Extravagant Lashes' Mascara (brown/black).
I like the tube its dead chunky and I know its not how it looks but how good it is, but you'd be lying if you said that you wouldn't prefer it to be pretty. I haven't tried it out yet but the brush looks really good, its rectangle shape.
Cost: £11.50

I got this pallette of sales section that I always check out because everytime I do I've found some good bargins. I don't know how much this originally cost but it was only £1.50 so I had know choice in buying it or leaving it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the first pallete with those gorgeous purples!


    www.niksbeautifuldaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete