Thursday 1 October 2009

Still shopping...


I got this from Superdrugs for £10.77. Colour 02 Neutral. My foundation right now is E.LF which I love but I wanted something bigger and more substantive. (translation: I was having a really crappy day and was majorly tired and began to shop and couldn't stop... :S)

I wanted a black eye shadow to line my bottom lashes so I got this for £1.27, not sure how good it will work but for that little I thought it was worth a shot. Colour Onyx from Sally Girl.

I got this from Superdrug too for £3.49, I wanted one that wasn't really sticky and this isn't. Basically I only want it to go over my lipsticks. Its N.Y.C and it says it also plumps up your lips but I've worn it already and it doesn't seem to make a difference. Nice feel to it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment