Friday 9 October 2009

Tagged! :)

I got my first Tag(!) ‘I Think You’re An Awesome Girl Award’ from


I love her blog so it’s really nice to find out she likes mine too. She does great hauls and buying really lovely things. She’s an awesome girl so no surprise about her getting the award.
So for this I tell you all ten things about myself and then tag ten blogs. Enjoy :D

1. I am a vegetarian and have been since I was eight years old

2. I am an aunty to 7 kids; I only really see three of them though and I’ve mentioned them in a blog before, they are my three favourite youngsters in the WHOLE WORLD
3. I love oldie films; my favourite is 1954 ‘Seven Brides for Seven Brothers’ (that might not seem that old actually but it is to me)

4. I horse ride, and am in the process of learning all the different things- a rising trot is actually really difficult and my thighs are still burning for using muscles I didn’t even know existed

5. I have a really strange combination of music; I love Alphabeat, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Bruce Hornsby, Cascada, Chantal Kreviazuk, Cobra Starship, Eminem, Evanescence, Fairground Attraction, Fallout Boy, A Fine Frenzy, The Fray, Jay-Z, Lil-Wayne, Kelly Clarkson, Lady GaGa, Leann Rimes, Linkin’ Park, Miley Cyrus, Muse, My Chemical Romance, N-Dubz, Paramore, Pixie Lott, Rihanna, VV Brown. Yeah it’s very random :S


6. I am terrified, literally out of my head panic stricken at the sight of Pigeons(!) which is bad when there are many, many of them everywhere I go. They fly at you and act stupid, but they are crafty creatures and know what their doing, I really wouldn’t be surprised if one day they attack the human race in order to take over the world

(Check out is creepy, scheming stare!!)

7. Seven is my favourite number, it used to be 5 but then I upgraded it. I don’t like even numbers.

8. I have never said ‘candy man’ 5times in a mirror, everyone else I know did it back when the movie was a major thing but I daren’t. Why take the chance!? Just in case it does happen!


9. Me, my mum, dad and sister saw Gladiators when I was younger. I slept through it all though because there was a lot of time waiting around between setting up the different props

10. I wear contacts (couldn’t think of anything more interesting after all that creative above :D)


I am going to tag:
All things girly (:
Aquahearts Makeup Obsession
Chapters of our life
Butterfly Wings
Cheryl's Beauty Blog
kandee the make-up artist
lollipop26
Lucy's Blog ♥
Superficial Girls
Unnecessary Drama
Love, Love, Love these blogs, I always get excited when I see they’ve uploaded a new post.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment