Tuesday 20 October 2009

Love Hearts and Golden Chains...♥

♥♥♥

I got this gold heart from Accessorize for a £5. I'm not really a fan of gold, I prefer sliver (although am going of that slightly as well, kind of into pearls in a major way at the moment) but I thought this was realllllly cute, and it’s so smooth I spent all today at college stroking it :) I love anything smooth, like silk (I won't even go there I could be a spokesperson for silk, I'd be soooo good at bigging it up to everyone).
I looked through my jewellery and the only other one I have bought that is gold is the chain below (with miniature pearl-like thingies- I think this is where my obsession began). I don't remember where I got this one from but I would bet highly it was Accessorize

(They had a job the other week at Accessorize so I ran (yes really) into the shop already imaging the amount of money I would spend if I saw everything coming in new and looking pretty, but they turned me away saying they weren't taking students (stupid college ruining it all again)

♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog girl! Good stuff! Check out our Fashion Style & Celebrity Gossip Blog!
    www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

    Joyful&Trina<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like more tiny necklaces, like layers of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and cheap! I wish we still had Accessorize here in Canada. Sometimes I think Gold looks nicer with black tops than Silver =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so affordable!Great blog! Please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog www.andeelayne.blogspot.com . Follow mine as I will yours xo

    ReplyDelete